Parasol Home Tech Monitoring & Support
Technology is only helpful when it works. What happens after Revelation Services installs, configures, and tests your new tech? We offer coverage through Parasol, a remote tech-monitoring service that gives you unlimited access to qualified tech support 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year! From proactive monitoring and remote fixing to easy system reset – we have you covered.
Smart Home Monitoring System
If you’ve ever dealt with frustrating customer support and thought, “Please just do it for me!” you’ll love our new smart home monitoring offering. With decades of experience in the home technology industry, Parasol offers a first-of-its-kind solution for consumers who want to enjoy the latest technology without hassle and heartbreak.
Parasol proactively monitors your home technology systems by detecting, troubleshooting, and correcting issues before they become problems – including Wi-Fi interruption and outages*.
*Select service levels
Reactive Remote Repair
Get fast attention and quick fixes to common problems. With the Parasol app, an experienced technician can remotely connect to your equipment to repair issues – without needing to set up a service call.
24/7 Customer Support
Experienced and knowledgeable customer support is available all day, every day, via phone*, text, chat, or email to troubleshoot any issues you may be having with your home technology.
What Can We Monitor?
- Whether most of your network connected devices are up and running.
- Health of many connected AV devices and light switches (availability varies by manufacturer).
- Internet up/down state and average upload/download speeds.
What Can’t We Monitor?
- Quality of audio/video (e.g., a connected network media player may be online but still have audio or video issues).
- Different apps or services within connected network devices (i.e., Netflix not working or Pandora producing an error message within a functioning Apple TV or Sonos player).
- Toasters, wicker baskets, toilets, major home appliances (yet), pets, kids, plant life, or threats from zombies.