Projector Screen Installation in Alexandria VA
- Saves space – You won’t need to install a TV if you have this design because it’s space-saving. Instead, utilize a retractable screen and have your projector ceiling mount installed instead.
- Saves money – TV sets are more expensive than projector technology, and they also cost more to install and maintain. A projector screen is not only a lot bigger than a television screen, but it’s also lower in overall cost.
- Maximum versatility – connect your Chromecast, Apple TV, gaming systems, and other major devices for an enhanced experience.
- Less risk of damage – with a flat screen projector screen, there’s a much less chance of it getting knocked over like a standard television set.
- Theater experience – a projector screen delivers the authentic movie experience – nothing compares to a big projector screen in a theater. Every time you sit down to watch your favorite movies, you can relive the excitement.
What does a projector installation service include?
- Connect the HDMI cables to the back of your screen and surround sound system, then pull them through the wall and ceiling.
- Creating a new power outlet on the ceiling for the projector to connect to and hang from.
- Set up the optimal distance from the screen to the projector for the best viewing experience.
- Repair up any drywall that is cut out during installation.
We provide a complete package of services that we believe will exceed your expectations. For years, we’ve earned a name for offering excellent service and assistance in the Alexandria VA neighborhood. Our services extend beyond projectors to provide a comprehensive solution for your home or business’ audio & visual experience.
If you are interested in a projector screen installation in your home or business in Alexandria, contact Revelation Services® today to learn more and achieve the best experience for you and your guests.